The public meeting rooms in the library include rooms A, B, & C, ESL1 & ESL2, which can be reserved individually or as a group. See capacity chart below.
- When requesting times, please include any setup/cleanup time needed. For instance, if your meeting starts at 3:00 but you need to decorate the tables and it will take at least 1/2 hour, please include that in your booking time.
- A deposit of $100 is required for all room bookings. If you have recurring bookings, we will deposit the $100 and refund after all meetings are completed.
- Non-profits can book the rooms if available no more than 2 times per month during library open hours.
- For profits will be charged a fee for the room use. Please see Meeting Room Fee Schedule.
- Rooms are available for use when the library is closed. See Meeting Room After Hours Policy and Meeting Room Fee Schedule
Meeting Room capacity Per Room Using all Per Room Using both
A, B or C A, B, & C ESL 1 or 2 ESL 1 & 2
Standing 40 120 10 20
Seated at tables 20 75 10 20
Seated chairs only 25 100 n/a n/a